- vulica Niamiha, Minsk, Belarus
- Department: Technology
- Contract Type: Long term/Permanent contract
Adevinta is a marketplace specialist, operating digital marketplaces in 16 countries in Europe, Latin America and North Africa. Our leading local brands include Leboncoin in France, InfoJobs in Spain, Subito in Italy, Jofogás in Hungary, and Segundamano in Mexico, among many others. Adevinta’s local marketplaces thrive through global connections and networks of knowledge.
The Kufar team at Adevinta own the Belarusian leading marketplace for classifieds. You will contribute to creating a new scalable product solutions from the ground up, using the latest available technologies to solve operational needs. You will work in a highly dynamic environment within a brand new and talented team.
- Creation of UI components using React.
- Help and contribute in the applications architecture definition.
- Optimize web applications for maximum speed and scale. Support diverse clients from high end desktop computers to mobile devices.
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions yet pragmatic and committed to code optimisation, maintainability, and quality
- Work closely with other teams (Data Science, SEO Manager, Product and UX) at Kufar to drive product development.
- Do code review.
- Excellent experience in web development Responsive Web development.
- Experience with React + React Redux + Redux-saga.
- Experience with Webpack, Babel and NPM.
- Understands Quality by design, and consistently works with Unit testing, Integration Testing.
- Development best practices used: Pair programming, code review, clean code.
- Must show initiative, proactively finding and solving product problems.
- You love developing good quality software.
- You are open and proactive to discuss different software design alternatives.
- Ownership and result oriented person.
- Have a team-player spirit, which benefits the group vs the individual.
- Good written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills.
- Technical and business level English is a must.
- Experience in NodeJS.
- Experience in Next.js.
- Experience in Koa.
- Experience in Flow.
- Experience in Lerna.
- Experience in Cypress.
- Working in an international company with close network of colleagues;
- User-friendly office in the historic centre of Minsk (Niamiga district);
- Medical Insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- English language classes;
- Team buildings, afterwork activities;
- Salary specified in euro.