- vulica Niamiha, Minsk, Belarus
- Department: Technology
- Contract Type: Long term/Permanent contract
Kufar is a nationally recognized brand in Belarus and a place to find a vast variety of offers from both private and corporate users. The product runs on 3 platforms: responsive web, Android app, iOs app. Here are some cool numbers that speak better than words: 2,5 mln active ads, 60,000 new ads every day, 1.67 mln Monthly Active Users, 900,000+ installs and 4.5 rating for Android app.
Our motto - to provide best matches for buyers and seller's on the most trusted marketplace in Belarus.
What you will do:
- You will work in a highly dynamic environment within a brand new and talented team;
- Engineer and implement highly scalable systems, using the best development practices and tools;
- Help define our development environment, and communicate the best development practices within the organisation (i.e. code reviews, testing, etc);
- Continuously monitor the quality of our systems, design measurements to monitor their health (both the engineering systems and data integrity);
- Keep on top of the latest and greatest developments in distributed systems and the cloud;
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions yet pragmatic and committed to code optimisation, maintainability, and quality;
- Work closely with other teams (Data Science, Product and UX) at Kufar to drive product development.
Tech stack: Go, Рython, Postgres, Kafka, redis, aws services.
- Golang (have experience or are ready to learn it fast);
- Experience with PostgreSQL;
- Good knowledge of microservices architecture;
- Experience in building and maintaining systems at scale: service discovery, load balancing, secret management, dynamic request routing, circuit breakers and deployment schemes (rolling updates, canary, etc.);
- Experience with high traffic systems and distributed systems and databases;
- Development best practices used: Pair programming, code review, clean code, CI/CD preferably with experience in Travis and Spinnaker;
- Experience with Agile methodologies such as SOLID, TDD;
- Understands Quality by design, and consistently works with Unit testing, Integration Testing.
It's good if you have:
- Experience with AWS, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with Redis;
- Experience with DynamoDB;
- Experience with Kafka and Kafka Streams;
- Experience with monitoring tools preferably Grafana;
- Understanding of DDD.
Soft skills are important as well:
- Must show initiative, proactively finding and solving product problems;
- You love developing good quality software;
- You are open and proactive to discuss different software design alternatives;
- Ownership and result oriented person;
- Have a team-player spirit, which benefits the group vs the individual;
- Good written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills;
- Technical and business level English is a must.
- Working in an international product company with close network of Product colleagues;
- User-friendly office in the historic centre of Minsk (Niamiga district);
- Medical Insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- English language classes;
- Team buildings, after-work activities;
- Best colleagues who are ready to sit with your kids or host your cat when you are on vacation;
- Salary specified in euro.