Tech & Product Talent Business Partner
- Carrer de la Ciutat de Granada, 150, 08018 Barcelona, Spain
- Department: People & comms
- Contract Type: Long term/Permanent contract
Adevinta is a marketplace specialist, operating digital marketplaces in 16 countries in Europe, Latin America and North Africa. Our leading local brands include Leboncoin in France, InfoJobs in Spain, Subito in Italy, Jofogás in Hungary, and Segundamano in Mexico, among many others. Thanks to the “second hand effect” of buying and selling used goods, our marketplaces promote sustainability and protect the environment by reducing greenhouse emissions.
At Adevinta, we draw on the principles of successful marketplaces to do our job well. We actively exchange ideas, and we’re always learning from each other. We are a company where everyone belongs, and our culture is based on mutual trust. Above all, we keep a strong focus on creating and developing value - because we believe every house can be a home, every person can be useful, and every object can live a second, third or fourth life. And we leverage our scale to help build a sustainable future where everything can find its purpose or a new one.
Our People teams are a community. They are experienced and multilingual individuals who invest time to understand their business areas and the people within it. They work with them to set clear strategic direction, talent engagement and workforce planning.
This role is a highly visible role leading one of our strategic talent pools, the Product & Tech area.
As Lead Product & Tech Talent Advisor you will support the business leaders in team design, skills and behaviours makeup and activation of recruitment strategies in partnership with our Talent Demand Generation function. You will also play an important part in helping Adevinta build its brand as an employer of choice.
Our Talent Advisors are the consultant discipline within the function. You will spend most of your time consulting with managers, HR and business leaders, as to how to improve their talent-management capabilities, talent attraction and workforce planning. They assist in getting the most out of the talent within the functions, providing expert advice on internal talent optimization and how to dominate the external talent marketplace. This a business partner role, specifically situated to align talent objectives with business outcomes.
- Hands on delivery of technical recruitment campaigns: defining job descriptions, screening candidates while connecting them to the hiring managers.
- Strategic partnering with the functional leaders on their talent objectives.
- Design and implement attraction strategies, maximising on networking opportunities, with hosted and sponsored events with other parties as appropriate, sponsoring and attending networking events.
- Track market information and competitor intelligence on the tech and product talent markets in terms of recruitment trends, compensation and talent attraction/selection best practices.
- Strengthen recruiting practices by effectively collaborating with key stakeholders across the business and third party vendors.
- Manage budget for the recruitment activities for the business areas you support.
- Work with the HRBP’s and the business leaders on resource planning to identify the needs and then recruit the optimum number of employees to support the growth of the business on an annual basis.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Ideally 5 years of experience doing technical recruitment.
- Results-oriented; who demonstrates a determination to drive things forward, and will make sure decisions are made and followed through.
- Self-driven and independent, yet with a will to ask and understand.
- Curious and dedicated.
- Able to see the bigger picture. This is not just about closing positions.
- Data savvy and an expert in relevant success metrics in content activation and social channel engagement.
- Ambitious and thrives in a high-paced, international and constantly changing work environment.
- A relationship-builder looking to learn and grow.
- Strongly identifying with Adevinta’s values – and has a heart for Adevinta’s brands.
You will get:
- To be part of a dynamic and dedicated team, with highly skilled colleagues.
- To work at a strategic level and to directly impact Adevinta’s direction in the People area.
- Opportunities to work on a global level, with senior management on strategic issues.
- Excellent growth opportunities and the ability to impact with velocity.