Senior Product Manager
- Donau-City-Straße 1, 1220 Wien, Austria
- Department: Product
- Contract Type: Long term/Permanent contract
Shpock has more than 10 million active users and over 2 billion page impressions. These numbers and regular #1 rankings in the App & Google Play Store in three countries (Germany, UK, Austria) make Shpock one of Europe’s most popular shopping apps. Behind the success of the app stands a team of over 100 highly motivated people from many different nationalities. Shpock has received two accolades from tech industry leaders: The “Best of 2017” award in the field of “Sustainability” from Apple and the “Android Excellence App of 2018” in the Google Play Store.
User experience is what you strive for. You enjoy working closely with different developers, designers, and so on to continuously improve our app for our users.
What you will do
- Build impactful features alongside a team of engineers, designers, and other product managers
- Develop new features from concept to implementation as a part of the product and tech team, reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer
- Understand the needs, expectations, and userflows of Shpock’s users, and adapt features accordingly
- Understand the business needs, identify ideas and solutions, and distill them to product end-users
- Suggest, collect, and integrate requirements to create an effective, and prioritised feature roadmap
- Define and analyse KPIs/metrics that inform the success and optimal performance of Shpock products
- Benchmark current industry trends, and build a comprehensive understanding of the classifieds industry landscape
- Manage release cycles
- Perform continuous quality assurance with the QA and product team
Who are we looking for?
- You have a minimum of 7 years experience as a product manager in a highly tech driven environment
- You are experienced with working with agile development methodologies and teams
- You have excellent written/verbal communication skills and an ability to inspire and motivate the team towards the product vision
- You are a clear communicator and can balance needs of team members from other departments
- You deal with ambiguity and can distill solutions from a broad problem space
- You are creative, analytic, thoughtful, and care about learning and trying out new product management techniques
- You can work fast, efficiently, and can manage time wisely within timelines
- You have experience working with JIRA, Confluence, Sketch, and other product management tools
Your contact person: Britta Niederdorfer
We offer an attractive salary for this position based on your qualifications and experience. Austrian law requires us to post a minimum salary for this position, which is € 55.000,- gross per year (for a full-time job). Of course we are ready to pay more. We will treat your application in strict confidence!