Senior iOS Developer
- Donau-City-Straße 1, 1220 Wien, Austria
- Department: Technology
- Contract Type: Long term/Permanent contract
Shpock has more than 10 million active users and over 2 billion page impressions. These numbers and regular #1 rankings in the App & Google Play Store in three countries (Germany, UK, Austria) make Shpock one of Europe’s most popular shopping apps. Behind the success of the app stands a team of over 100 highly motivated people from many different nationalities. Shpock has received two accolades from tech industry leaders: The “Best of 2017” award in the field of “Sustainability” from Apple and the “Android Excellence App of 2018” in the Google Play Store.
What you will do
- Together with your team you will write code that is used by millions of users
- Work on every part of the app and help us continuously improve our codebase
- Share your experience with the team, teach and learn
- Enhance and improve our CI system with your experience
- Ensure performance, quality and responsiveness of our application and test code for robustness
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- In every task you have the possibility to bring in your own ideas and thereby shape Shpock
Are you a specialist in new app trends and always up to date? Support our team with your knowledge and experience to make changes in our app measurable!
Who are we looking for?
- You have 5+ years experience in professional software development and 3+ years experience in iOS development
- You have a strong mobile portfolio with Apps published in the Apple App Store
- You’re fluent in Swift, Objective-C is your second language and you’re not scared of iOS frameworks, REST APIs or our millions of users
- You know how to apply design patterns and what OOP stands for
- You cover your code with unit tests and ideally have knowledge with integration tests
- Taking the fastlane is your preferred way to deliver
- Did your app ever run out of memory? You know how to optimize it... right?
- You’re good at finding simple and elegant solutions for hard problems
- You are a team player with good written and spoken English communication skills
Your contact person: Britta Niederdorfer
We offer an attractive salary for this position based on your qualifications and experience. Austrian law requires us to post a minimum salary for this position, which is € 50.000,- gross per year (for a full-time job). Of course we are ready to pay more. We will treat your application in strict confidence!