- Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin, 75010 Paris, France
- Department: Technology
- Contract Type: Long term/Permanent contract
Adevinta is a marketplace specialist, operating digital marketplaces in 16 countries in Europe, Latin America and North Africa. Our leading local brands include Leboncoin in France, InfoJobs in Spain, Subito in Italy, Jofogás in Hungary, and Segundamano in Mexico, among many others. Adevinta’s local marketplaces thrive through global connections and networks of knowledge.
Our Touchstone team’s mission is to create easy to integrate customisable drop-in components for each of our Marketplaces to use in their apps and sites. The team is data-informed, utilising the A/B experimentation techniques to prove and improve the components that we offer to marketplaces to improve their users’ experiences.
Why join this team: Join a team building highly-visible, data-informed products. Build components that tie together predictive machine learning models built by data science teams, that leverage image recognition and personalisation algorithms. Be part of a team that build and run their software with full control and ownership. Learn from your mistakes and from the mistakes of others and strive for continuous improvement.
- Build iOS components that are highly customisable, interact with custom web services, and are driven by an experiments and telemetry platform
- Help build state of the art components that have real revenue-generating impact
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team here in Paris and alongside colleagues throughout Europe and Latin America
- Be creative and experiment with new solutions but pragmatic and committed to code optimisation, maintainability, and quality that can scale to a large user base
- Help define our development environment, and communicate the best development practices within the organisation (i.e. code reviews, testing, etc)
- Work closely with other teams (Stakeholders, Product and UX) to drive product development
- 3+ years of experience iOS app or component development, Swift a big plus
- Understanding of performance, scalability, and implementation constraints
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Ability to convert non-technical requirements to implementation designAbility to work as part of a team
- Good written, spoken and interpersonal communication skills Technical and business level English is a must
Adevinta is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If any of the above ticks your boxes, then why not Apply Now to find out more