- 1301 S Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, Texas, United States
My Austin, TX client is in need of a Data Scientist to join their team. This person will work with customer end-users to define analytics & IoT solution requirements and also work with internal teams to concept, design and deliver a solution. You will also performs business process analysis, mapping and design.
Also, you will be working with business users to concept, generate and deliver analytics solutions, dashboards and reporting.
Skills needed for this position will include:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Experience with SQL Server and/ or Oracle databases.
- Experience with advanced analytic tools such as SAS, R, or Python is required.
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, QlikView, or Domo is strongly preferred.
- Experience with cloud based technologies is preferred.
- Ability to travel globally 20% of the time.
This is a permanent full time direct hire position. No remote, contract/ C2C or sponsorship is available for this position. Must be authorized to work in the US without expiration and willing to work and live in Austin, TX.
This is a perm full time on site position. No remote, contract/ C2C or sponsorship is available for this position. Must be authorized to work in the US without expiration.