Project Manager (Remote)
- San Francisco, CA, USA
Welcome to A&A Virtual Design Studio. Your One-Stop Creative Solution Provider for Website Design, Graphics Design & Digital Marketing. We are a full-service creative digital studio and our mission is to help businesses grow in the digital. In addition to a wide range of services that we offer at our Studio Marketplace, we are also aiming to create a whole new virtual lifestyle for the next generation of entrepreneurs from around the world.
With a keen focus on offering quality services of web design, graphic design, and digital marketing, our team is dedicated to catering the growing digital needs of small, medium and large-scale businesses as well as the modern-day entrepreneurs. We believe in offering undivided individual attention to each client and we have gathered a team of highly skilled, creative and experienced experts from around the world.
Project Roles And Responsibilities:
Your responsibility is to manage delivery of multiple projects from receiving the requirements to successful release.
- Fully understand project business objectives, problems being solved and project budget
- Responsible for the project success – delivered on time and within the budget
- Create and maintain project associated documentation and workspace
- Get estimates for projects and tasks from the team for an approval from the product owners
- Proactively inform product owners and get approval for extra time, if the task takes more time than planned
- properly tracker by everyone in the team
- Co-ordinate meetings between product owners and teams
- Record the meeting and update tasks and documentation based on the feedback
- Keep project documentation, and project tasks updated
- Keep budget under control
- Resolve issues that arise at the project level
- Inform management on poor performance of team members
- Organize daily scrum meetings
- Inform the product owner of any delays in the project delivery
- Ask questions. Raise concerns. Make recommendations
- Common specializations and skills: Web Savvy, Project Management, Planning, Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Process Improvement, Analyzing Information, Reporting Skills, Problem Solving.
- Tools and technologies: Excel, Google Drive, Gmail, Skype, Google Hangouts.
- Bachelor's Degree. Or prior experience in project management and managing your own team.
- At least 2 years of experience managing projects in a creative setting.
- Experience in communicating with clients in various ways.
- Knowledge about the development and design of online sites.
- Ability to manage many different jobs and meet deadlines consistently
Monthly Payment negotiable.
Monday-Friday, no holidays. And as needed.