Adglobe Canada is a 3D powerhouse, built of industry experts, helping our many clients with their high quality artistic content needs for their varied products.
We also have the chance to contribute directly on exclusive Japanese titles alongside our sister studios, to help the product shine locally but also worldwide.
- Create and document the artistic chart of the animation based on the creative and artistic direction
- Follow up on and validate the animations produced, ensuring that the artistic charter is being followed
- Capable of being autonomous and reports to their Lead when there are unforeseen issues/cost related to animation systems
- Has a good knowledge of Unreal engine and animation tools and their constraints
- Work closely with programmers and TDs to integrate the animations
- Play the game to detect problems and issues and ensure the regularity of character animations
- Produces high quality animations while fitting the style and aesthetics of the game
- Have the skills to offer creative input on the tasks assigned
- Good communication skills
- All other related tasks
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in video game animation is mandatory
- Strong understanding of body mechanics and realistic animation for bipeds and animals
- Game experience is a must;
- Relevant software experience - Maya;
- Good knowledge of Unreal engine
- Good understanding of animation theory and techniques
- Experience and understanding of character and animation pipelines and character setup
- Attention to details
- Team worker with an open mind
- Open to criticisme
- Good collaboration with members of the animation team and other team members on the project.
- Passion for making and playing great games, with an awareness of current titles and industry trends.
- Must be able to work in Canada
· Team player that is not afraid to get their hands dirty
· Japanese language knowledge, written or spoken
Knowledge of 3DS Max
4 weeks vacation, 10 personnal days, complete benefits paid 80% by employer. Flexible schedule, creative freedom.