Business Development Manager, Mobile
- 241 W 37th St, New York, NY 10018, USA
- Employees can work remotely
About AdGate Media LLC
AdGate Media is a digital advertising company that connects users of popular websites and apps with premium brands. Our focus is on advertisements that reward users for interaction.
We are an energetic team based in the heart of New York City. We are bootstrapped, profitable, and have been growing YoY for 10 years and counting.
AdGate Media is looking for a Business Development Manager to head our growing mobile division. Your objective will be to add new mobile app clients as advertisers on the AdGate Media platform.
This is a newly created role that will be pivotal to the overall growth of the company. Our ideal candidate is independent, proactive, driven, and a strong relationship builder. You will work closely with the executive and account management teams in order to find, close, and build upon potential opportunities. You will need to have a deep understanding of our product offering and value add.
- Create and optimize a sales strategy
- Research individuals and organizations to find new customers
- Generate leads, cold call, and cold email prospective clients.
- Attend events and expositions to represent AdGate Media
- Collaborate with the account management and executive team in order to find new market opportunities and recognize trends
- Understand clients' businesses and their objectives. Find opportunities for AdGate Media to add value for our clients
- Prepare proposals and presentations to deliver to prospective clients
- Establish yourself as an expert on rewarded/incentivized marketing for mobile applications
- MUST BE BASED IN THE US
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- Quick to pick up and understand new technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong understanding of business functions
- Strong organizational skills
- Motivated and self-driven
- BONUS: Experience selling advertising to mobile app developers
- BONUS: Experience with affiliate/performance marketing
- Casual work environment
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k Matching
- Travel opportunities
- Work Remotely