- 7900 International Dr, Bloomington, MN 55425, USA
AcuStaf is an industry leader in Labor Management Software. Founded in 1979, AcuStaf provides Time & Attendance, Scheduling, and Staffing Solutions to 24/7 industries. AcuStaf is looking for motivated team members to work collaboratively to support our customers.
Position: Implementation Specialist
Type: Full-time, Exempt, On-site
Location: Bloomington, MN
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k)
The Implementation Specialist implements the AcuStaf staffing and scheduling solution to meet our clients’ needs. They will perform business process analysis, consultation, design, implementation, training, deployment, and documentation. They are responsible to document customer requirements and configure applications to meet customer-specific business processes. They will interface with customers during the design and deployment of business solutions. They can be involved in pre-sales activity to obtain and expand government medical centers and healthcare system business. They will build and maintain client relationships. They will manage the solutions through deployment, training, and hand-off activities.
- Configures, tests, and deploys enterprise application and business processes for clients.
- Coordinates with client to identify project resources and manage schedule to maximize productivity.
- Prepares presentations, gains consensus from client and implementation team, and implements solutions.
- Translates client’s business requirements into application configurations, creates and maintains system documentation, workflows, and requirements.
- Prepares training materials, updates custom documents, and facilitates onsite and virtual training sessions and participates in user group meetings.
- Supports the client following “Go Live” deployment to troubleshoot identified issues and promote additional methods to optimize the system for enhanced performance through consulting with peers.
- Ensures all projects are delivered on time and within budget while tracking key performance indicators/metrics and providing status reports.
- Promotes AcuStaf's capabilities to clients, identifies sales opportunities, and achieves contract extension or additional business within the account(s).
- Participates in cross-functional teams to explore process improvement initiatives, measure results, and refine processes to achieve business objectives.
- Performs internal educational sessions on the AcuStaf platform while serving as a peer resource and trainer to team members.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Business, MIS, Communications or 4 years of relevant work experience.
- 1+ years of Software as a Service implementation.
- Experience as a project lead or lead functional consultant identifying, analyzing, and managing project risks and impacts.
- Experience in business analysis, requirements definition and providing options and recommendations on the best way to implement the requirements to meet overall business goals and processes, including integrations, interfaces, and data flows.
- Experience with Microsoft Office product suite.
- Excellent communications skills, including verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% on average throughout the year.
- Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated.
- 1+ years of Labor Management experience.
- 1+ years of relevant consulting.
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, Zendesk.
- Knowledge of scheduling, time and attendance and credentialing software.
- Knowledge of payroll processing.
- Job requires working on a computer for extended periods of time.
- Job requires frequent communication via telephone, email, and chat.
What We Offer:
- Competitive benefits and pay.
- Small, collaborative teams.
- Recognition for innovative contributions.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.