Startup Intern (new)
- Wróbla 8A, 02-736 Warszawa, Poland
Activy is a WellTech startup - since 2017 we have been creating a mobile cycling game helping to build healthy habits through good fun. Employers use the application to create engaging employee programs, health promotion and CSR.
Activy was used by more than 600 companies and 20,000 cyclists, making over 1.4 mln rides in total. Thanks to the financing obtained in 2019, we are entering new markets in the SaaS model.
Through technology, we addict people to cycling :)
If you are at the beginning of your career, you will discover the business world, having the opportunity to carry out projects from different departments. You will get to know many aspects of startup development and decide which area you are most interested in.
During your internship, you will be part of the sales and marketing team, supporting the process of user acquisition, lead generation and account management. By interacting with users you will learn how to adapt the product (mobile application) to their needs.
Your main tasks
- generating marketing qualified leads that are processed as new opportunities,
- identifying prospects in 5 countries based on ideal customer profiles using market research,
- navigating through a conversation flow to uncover business needs, understand pains, and position our company as the best solution,
- analyzing data, drawing conclusions and recommending improvements,
- creating engaging content for our users and clients (articles, Social Media posts, newsletter),
- solving our users' problems, i.e. being responsible for Customer Success.
Great, if you have the power in:
- strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- easy networking
- analytical skills
- ability to plan projects
- high self-discipline and punctuality
- ability to find solutions
- experience from student organization/other projects
What is the profile of an Activy team member?
- works with passion and responsibility for projects,
- is open to feedback and quick changes,
- optimistic about the world, people and bicycles :)
What we offer:
- flexible working hours, e.g. 3/4,
- experience-dependent remuneration and rising with development,
- time for personal development,
- participation in workshops and conferences,
- office close to the metro station, startup style, breaks for bike rides :)