Associate Project Coordinator
- Frisco, TX
Who Are We?
We are Champions! Since 2001, Nexius has grown into a leading telecom services provider in the US. Why? Because we understand victory and weakness is not in us! Every day we draw strength from our colleagues and work hard to design and deploy the best Telecom networks in the US. We are unique in combining Technology, Software, Network Engineering and Network Deployment services to provide our clients with the full network life cycle expertise. That is why we have become a premier partner to some of the largest companies in the U.S. including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Samsung, Dish, American Tower, Charter, Cox and many others.
Are you a Champion?
Nexius is looking for an Associate Project Coordinator Champion to join our growing team in Frisco, TX as part of our ACE program. The Associate Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting project resources for the closeout team while coordinating and maintaining project information. Our Accelerated Career Enhancement (ACE) Program may be for you if you have 0-2 years of experience. We want to help you grow your career and skills through direct mentoring, training and development programs in various departments. As part of our ACE program, you must be willing to work hard, learn quickly, dream big, and tackle challenges to build a strong foundation to start your career. We can't wait to see what you can do!
Check out what our other ACE's have to say: http://www.nexius.com/ace-program/
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in developing strategies in order to effectively close out and finalize projects.
- Work with our internal teams and general contractors as needed for the closeout team process.
- Track project objectives, resource loading, and timelines.
- Provide support for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Engage, foster and manage strong GC and internal team relationships.
- Communicate project status reports, including risk assessments and mitigation plans.
- Occasional travel, including travel by air.
The Qualities You Possess:
- Very organized with an ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment to help maintain all project information and documentation
- Team player to help coordinate tasks within the project team
- Excellent communication skills to bring a fresh perspective
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of web based project and document systems preferred
- A Bachelor's degree or related work experience is required
- 0-2 years of experience