- Coppell, TX
Who Are We?
We are Gladiators! At Velex, no challenge is too tough! No tower too high. No, is not a word we understand. Our Gladiators bring quality, safety and superior field expertise as we build the most dangerous towers, rooftops and specialty cell structures. We climb higher!
Who We're Looking For:
Are you a Gladiator? Velex is currently looking for a Logistics Specialist to join our growing team in the Coppell, TX area.
What You'll Do:
- Coordinate daily activity to track location and movement of inventory and trucks
- Provide reports as required
- Support the development, implementation, and execution of the Structured Management Process for Supply Chain critical process
- Provide project development support to multiple departments Fleet & Inventory of equipment & tools
- Develop/run/analyze productivity and operational reports
- Review/process purchase requisitions for parts and supplies; review vendor bid responses for tools, equipment, parts and services; monitor expenditures
- Maintains a complete inventory system through recording of each vehicle, maintenance equipment, repair parts, supplies, etc
- Keeps maintenance and repair records; performs preventive maintenance on all departmental vehicles
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communicator, communicating clearly and often
- Ability to embrace corporate values, understand the company mission and exemplify leadership behaviors.
- Independent work style and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in the wireless telecommunications industry
- Experience/knowledge in using warehouse management systems for logistics and materials management
- Ability to work in high pressure, deadline driven environment showing ability to interact with cross functional teams
- Good oral and written communications skills and the ability to speak, write and read English
- Periodic air travel will be required