Marketing and Communications Associate
- Reston, VA
Who Are We?
We are Champions! Since 2001, Nexius has grown into a leading telecom services provider in the US. Why? Because we understand victory and weakness is not in us! Every day we draw strength from our colleagues and work hard to design and deploy the best Telecom networks in the US. We are unique in combining Technology, Software, Network Engineering and Network Deployment services to provide our clients with the full network life cycle expertise. That is why we have become a premier partner to some of the largest companies in the U.S. including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Samsung, Dish, American Tower, Charter, Cox and many others.
Are you a Champion?
Nexius is looking for a Marketing and Communications Associate Champion to join our growing team in Reston, VA. In this position, you will be working on all aspects of Communication and Marketing including Internal Communication, Culture, Social Media and Marketing.
In This Position You Will:
- Work with our Graphic Designers to create and deliver marketing material to support our Sales and Delivery teams
- Update and optimize our website, social media and internal content
- Develop internal and external materials such as brochures, booklets, newsletters and presentations
- Support internal team building activities and company events
- Liaison with the various teams and markets, encourage more collaboration and boost the Internal communication and Company Culture
The Qualities You Possess:
- Highly Organized and strong attention to detail
- Outgoing personality
- Social media star
- Good sense of creativity
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- A Bachelor's degree or related work experience is required
- 0-2 years of experience preferred
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is non-exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.