- Coppell, TX
Who Are We?
We are Champions! Since 2001, Nexius has grown into a leading telecom services provider in the US. Why? Because we understand victory and weakness is not in us! Every day we draw strength from our colleagues and work hard to design and deploy the best Telecom networks in the US. We are unique in combining Technology, Software, Network Engineering and Network Deployment services to provide our clients with the full network life cycle expertise. That is why we have become a premier partner to some of the largest companies in the U.S. including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Samsung, Dish, American Tower, Charter, Cox and many others.
Are you a Champion?
Nexius is looking for a Procurement Associate Champion to join our growing team in Coppell, TX. The Procurement Associate will be responsible for assisting the Procurement team. Our Accelerated Career Enhancement (ACE) Program may be for you if you have 0-2 years of experience. We want to help you grow your career and skills through direct mentoring, training and development programs in various departments. As part of our ACE program, you must be willing to work hard, learn quickly, dream big, and tackle challenges to build a strong foundation to start your career. We can't wait to see what you can do!
Check out what our other ACE's have to say: http://www.nexius.com/ace-program/
What You’ll Do:
- Assist the Procurement Manager with RFQs
- Update Rootstock system
- Maintain and update all trackers
- Support all areas of procurement operations
The Qualities You Possess:
- Ability to work well with others in a dynamic environment and under pressure
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communicator, communicating clearly and often; Solid written and verbal communication skills
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Expert with Microsoft Excel
- A Bachelor's degree in supply chain or related work experience is required
- 0-2 years of related experience preferred