Associate Business Intelligence Developer
- Frisco, TX
AccuV is hiring an Associate Business Intelligence Developer to join our team in Frisco, TX. AccuV is a revolutionary platform for managing end-to-end life cycle of network & infrastructure deployment projects. Platform offers intelligent workflows for managing schedules, resources, scopes, deliverables, closeouts, financials & supply chain along with powerful on-demand analytics for improved efficiency and transparency.
What You’ll Do
- The Associate Business Intelligence Developer will act as a Power BI/Analytics Support resource and will be responsible for supporting Infrastructure Operations teams with generating dashboard and reports and gathering data to support key operational activities using Power BI
- Understanding Core business functionalities, you will work closely with Project Managers and Business Analysts to create reporting specifications.
- Apply creative thinking to report design and work with others to optimize use of report page space and maximize report utility and aesthetics.
- Practice good source control, and configuration and change management. Document Reports. Assist with report releases.
- Create incremental refreshes for data sources.
- Efficiently multi-task, handling multiple customer requests from various sources.
The Qualities You Possess
- Adept at communicating technical and non-technical concepts clearly. You just get it, and are good at communicating it to all levels.
- While being a team player, you are also self-reliant and resourceful.
- Detail oriented with analytical & problem-solving skills. This almost goes without saying. What revolutionary platform is built and supported by those who don't have these qualities?
- You aren’t afraid to speak up and have a willingness to question the validity, accuracy of data and assumptions on your quest to find the best solution.
- Sensitivity to clients' needs and able to develop effective and friendly client relationships.
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring
- B.S. degree in math, statistics, computer science, or equivalent technical field
- 0-2 years of relevant experience in a report development, data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
- Knowledge of SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data
- Knowledge of data warehouse concepts and processes
- Creativity to determine the best solution for a real-world problem with quantitative data
- Experience with reporting, descriptive statistics, probability, and cleaning big datasets is preferred
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.