Senior Business Intelligence Developer
- Frisco, TX
AccuV is hiring a Senior Business Intelligence Developer to join our team in, Frisco, TX. AccuV is a revolutionary platform for managing end-to-end life cycle of network & infrastructure deployment projects. Platform offers intelligent workflows for managing schedules, resources, scopes, deliverables, closeouts, financials & supply chain along with powerful on-demand analytics for improved efficiency and transparency.
What You’ll Do
- The Senior Business Intelligence Developer will act as a Power BI/Analytics Support resource and will be responsible for supporting Infrastructure Operations teams with generating dashboard and reports and gathering data to support key operational activities using Power BI
- Understanding Core business functionalities, you will work closely with Project Managers and Business Analysts to create reporting specifications.
- Apply creative thinking to report design and work with others to optimize use of report page space and maximize report utility and aesthetics.
- Practice good source control, and configuration and change management. Document Reports. Assist with report releases.
- Create incremental refreshes for data sources.
- Efficiently multi-task, handling multiple customer requests from various sources.
The Qualities You Possess
- Adept at communicating technical and non-technical concepts clearly. You just get it, and are good at communicating it to all levels.
- While being a team player, you are also self-reliant and resourceful.
- Detail oriented with analytical & problem-solving skills. This almost goes without saying. What revolutionary platform is built and supported by those who don't have these qualities?
- You aren’t afraid to speak up and have a willingness to question the validity, accuracy of data and assumptions on your quest to find the best solution.
- Sensitivity to clients' needs and able to develop effective and friendly client relationships.
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring
- B.S. degree in math, statistics, computer science, or equivalent technical field
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in a report development, data science, business analytics, business intelligence or comparable data engineering role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools, techniques and technology
- Knowledge of SQL to write complex, highly-optimized queries across large volumes of data
- Knowledge of data warehouse concepts and processes
- Creativity to determine the best solution for a real-world problem with quantitative data
- Experience with reporting, descriptive statistics, probability, and cleaning big datasets
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.