- San Antonio, TX
Who Are We?
We are Champions! Since 2001, Nexius has grown into a leading telecom services provider in the US. Why? Because we understand victory and weakness is not in us! Every day we draw strength from our colleagues and work hard to design and deploy the best Telecom networks in the US. We are unique in combining Technology, Software, Network Engineering and Network Deployment services to provide our clients with the full network life cycle expertise. That is why we have become a premier partner to some of the largest companies in the U.S. including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Samsung, Dish, American Tower, Charter, Cox and many others.
Are you a Champion?
Nexius is looking for a Program Director Champion to join our growing team in the San Antonio, TX area and locations Nationwide. The Program Director will be responsible for providing program management, interfacing with the customer on a daily basis, and maintaining program direction.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the success of program and/or regional development and implementation
- Develop a program plan, track progress, and provide regular reporting and overall status to the customer as well as Nexius' executive management
- Manage regional and market implementation to ensure that Schedule and KPI commitments are met
- Build and maintain positive relationships with Client representatives and local market team
- Build, track, forecast and maintain a P&L
- Travel to other office locations and sites as needed
The Qualities You Possess:
- Builder and motivator of strong teams
- Strong mentorship ability
- Challenge the status quo, and seek out innovative solutions to problems
- Lead with integrity and honesty
- Strong mentorship abilities
- Has never said “That’s not my job”…
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- 8-10+ years in wireless network deployment with progression from market team lead through regional or national-level responsibilities
- Must have extensive experience in the following to take a wireless networks product from requirements stage to commercial deployment
- Overall market or program management
- Experience in RF Planning, Site Acquisition/Permitting/Zoning, Civil/Structural Engineering, Cell Site Construction, Mobile Base Station (2G, 3G & LTE preferred) Install/Commission, MW, Optic fiber (FE preferred) Install & Commission
- Cell site deployment as a Project Manager and/or Site Acquisition Manager
- Budget Control, forecasting and reporting
- Contract Management
- Sub-Contract Management
- Process Development
- Cross functional team engagement and leadership
- Ability to present to internal and customer executive teams, and strong meeting management skills
- Ability to receive technical direction from leads and communicate to other Engineers, Field Personnel, and Executives
- Ability to travel sporadically and occasionally for extended periods during the project
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the company insurance policy.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.