- Coppell, TX
Who We Are:
We are Nexius, and we’re using the power of curiosity, excitement and intelligence to shape the future of communications. Every day, our talented team members are working with communications providers in 25 countries, designing and building their networks to accommodate new customers and new services, and providing strategic services and business intelligence to help them make smart decisions that keep their businesses competitive and growing.
Network operators partner with our Network Deployment group for its continuous, ahead-of-the-curve innovation, and progressive approach to building networks that advance schedules, reduce costs, and increase quality of service. Our delivery teams leverage state-of-the-art software and automation tools, such as AccuV, providing unequaled consistency, accuracy, and visibility.
Who We’re Looking For:
A QA/QC Inspector to join our growing team in Coppell, TX or working remotely.
What You’ll Do:
- The QA/QC Audit Reviewer has the final authority to review and approve all items before it’s presented to the customer as a final product submission
- Review and Final Acceptance of all Videos/Photos during Live Video Quality Audits
- Review and Final Acceptance of all site audit data for completion and compare to customer standards for accuracy and compliance
- Make decisions based on a full understanding of all customer specifications and scope of work
- All Rejections due to not meeting Customer Specifications will require the QA/QC Audit Reviewer to identify exact failures with a written description
- All Rejection repairs will be resubmitted back to the QA/QC Audit Reviewer for Final Acceptance
- Occasional travel, including travel by air.
- Focus on the customer and making customers and their needs a primary focus of your actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Close attention to detail and accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
- Excellent communication skills by clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- Three to five years of experience of wireless construction experience as a Field Construction Manager
- Experience with close-out packages
- Must have the ability to identify a quality product submission and own the Acceptance of a Site Audit
- Strong Computer Skills and ability to work with Excel, MPEG, JPEG and PDF files
- Thorough understanding of cellular/pcs equipment configurations
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven time management and organizational skills
- Independent work style and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Knowledge of AT&T Cellular build standards is a plus
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the company insurance policy; authorized to work in the United States