Associate Project Coordinator
- Frisco, TX
Who We Are:
We are Velex, and we bring superior technical and field expertise to projects in the varied – and often challenging –tower and cell sites that power communications in both wireless and wireline scopes.
Velex employees are highly trained to bring quality and safety to even the most hazardous tower, rooftop and specialty cell structures.
Who We're Looking For:
An Associate Project Coordinator to join our growing team in the Frisco, TX area.
Looking to be a Gladiator? Then the Velex Internship Program (VIP) may be for you. We will help you grow your career and skills through direct mentoring and training programs. As part of our paid VIP program, you must be willing to work hard, learn quick, and tackle the highest challenges. Ready to be a Gladiator?
What You'll Do:
- Maintaining project tracking including site awards, scheduling forecast/actual, crew information, site budgets, construction notes, and post-construction closeout details
- Manage crew level reporting including daily field reports, vehicle inspections, and time cards
- Assist in operational analysis including crew performance, site budget assessments, construction scheduling forecast/actuals, and crew utilization
- Prepare markets for pre-construction through site documents, PO verification, and AccuV access
- Assist in developing strategies to increase market/crew reporting and efficiency
- Other duties as assigned
The Qualities You Possess:
- Very organized with an ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment to help maintain all project information and documentation
- Team player to help coordinate tasks within the project team
- Excellent communication skills to bring a fresh perspective
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of web based project and document systems preferred
- A Bachelor's degree or related work experience is required
- 0-2 years of experience preferred
- Good oral and written communication skills
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is non-exempt based on the FLSA laws. Velex uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.