- Coppell, TX
Who Are We?
We are Champions! Since 2001, Nexius has grown into a leading telecom services provider in the US. Why? Because we understand victory and weakness is not in us! Every day we draw strength from our colleagues and work hard to design and deploy the best Telecom networks in the US. We are unique in combining Technology, Software, Network Engineering and Network Deployment services to provide our clients with the full network lifecycle expertise. That is why we have become a premier partner to some of the largest companies in the U.S. including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Samsung, Dish, American Tower, Charter, Cox and many others.
Are you a Champion?
Nexius is looking for an Assistant Fleet Coordinator to join our growing team in the Coppell, TX area.
What you'll do:
- Maintain DVIR (daily vehicle inspection reports) and fuel reports – send weekly reports to managers
- Traveling to multiple locations; vendors pickups, moving cars from Frisco to Coppell, dealerships, body shops, maintenance repairs shops, tax office, and FedEx etc.
Ensuring all vehicles are registered at appropriate times
- Ensure DOT compliance at all times
The Qualities You Possess:
- Ability to work in high pressure, deadline-driven environment, showing the ability to interact with cross functional teams.
- Ability to listen, follow directions and ask questions.
- Ability to focus on the critical issues while maintaining a view of the end-to-end picture.
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Must have a clean driving record
- Minimum 1-year related experience.
- Proficient skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Organized and able to multi-task
- Advanced proficiency with Excel.
- NexTraq experience a plus
- Automotive Industry a plus
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is non-exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.