Associate Project Coordinator - Scoping
- Frisco, TX
Who Are We?
We are Champions! Since 2001, Nexius has grown into a leading telecom services provider in the US. Why? Because we understand victory and weakness is not in us! Every day we draw strength from our colleagues and work hard to design and deploy the best Telecom networks in the US. We are unique in combining Technology, Software, Network Engineering and Network Deployment services to provide our clients with the full network life cycle expertise. That is why we have become a premier partner to some of the largest companies in the U.S. including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Samsung, Dish, American Tower, Charter, Cox and many others.
Are you a Champion?
Nexius is looking for an Associate Project Coordinator Champion to join our growing team in Frisco, TX. The Associate Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Scoping team and other project resources while coordinating and maintaining project information. Our Accelerated Career Enhancement (ACE) Program may be for you if you have 0-2 years of experience. We want to help you grow your career and skills through direct mentoring, training and development programs in various departments. As part of our ACE program, you must be willing to work hard, learn quickly, dream big, and tackle challenges to build a strong foundation to start your career. We can't wait to see what you can do!
Check out what our other ACE's have to say: http://www.nexius.com/ace-program/
What You’ll Do:
- Support the Scoping team and other project resources with project tracking and scheduling requirements, during the course of the project lifecycle
- Assist in the development of communication and training plans
- Assist in construction close out and turn over packages
- Participate in and document needs during project meetings
- Assist in the data collection and validation efforts
- Learn customer processes and tools and support customer requirement
- Perform other duties as assigned by the project manager
- Periodic air travel will be required
The Qualities You Possess:
- Very organized with an ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment to help maintain all project information and documentation
- Team player to help coordinate tasks within the project team
- Excellent communication skills to bring a fresh perspective
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Expert with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access is a plus)
- Understanding of web based project and document systems preferred
- A wireless industry, or construction background is preferred
- A Bachelor's degree or related work experience is required
- 0-2 years of experience