Associate Project Coordinator - Integration
- Frisco, TX
Who Are We?
We are Champions! Since 2001, Nexius has grown into a leading telecom services provider in the US. Why? Because we understand victory and weakness is not in us! Every day we draw strength from our colleagues and work hard to design and deploy the best Telecom networks in the US. We are unique in combining Technology, Software, Network Engineering and Network Deployment services to provide our clients with the full network life cycle expertise. That is why we have become a premier partner to some of the largest companies in the U.S. including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Samsung, Dish, American Tower, Charter, Cox and many others.
Are you a Champion?
Nexius is looking for an Associate Project Coordinator Champion to join our growing team in Frisco, TX. The Associate Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting project resources while coordinating and maintaining project information, for the integration team.
Our Accelerated Career Enhancement (ACE) Program may be for you if you have 0-2 years of experience. We want to help you grow your career and skills through direct mentoring, training and development programs in various departments. As part of our ACE program, you must be willing to work hard, learn quickly, dream big, and tackle challenges to build a strong foundation to start your career. We can't wait to see what you can do!.
Check out what our other ACE's have to say: http://www.nexius.com/ace-program/
What You’ll Do:
- Generate and submit purchase order requests
- Track incoming purchase orders received and track dollar amounts
- Submit invoicing requests and keep a record of all transactions
- Upload documents to customer database
- Update weekly reports
- General Project Tracker updates with forecast/actual date recordings
- Perform other duties as assigned by the project manage
The Qualities You Possess:
- Very organized with an ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment to help maintain all project information and documentation
- Team player to help coordinate tasks within the project team
- Excellent communication skills to bring a fresh perspective
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Expert with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of web based project and document systems preferred
- A Bachelor's degree or related work experience is required
- 0-2 years of experience