Associate Project Coordinator - Closeouts
- Frisco, TX
Who We Are:
We are Velex, and we bring superior technical and field expertise to projects in the varied – and often challenging –tower and cell sites that power communications in both wireless and wireline scopes.
Velex employees are highly trained to bring quality and safety to even the most hazardous tower, rooftop and specialty cell structures.Who We're Looking For:
An Associate Project Coordinator to join our growing team in the Frisco, TX area.
Looking to be a Gladiator? Then the Velex Internship Program (VIP) may be for you. We will help you grow your career and skills through direct mentoring and training programs. As part of our paid VIP program, you must be willing to work hard, learn quick, and tackle the highest challenges. Ready to be a Gladiator?
What You'll Do:
- Assist in developing strategies in order to effectively close out and finalize projects.
- Work with our internal teams and general contractors as needed for the closeout team process.
- Track project objectives, resource loading, and timelines.
- Provide support for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Engage, foster and manage strong GC and internal team relationships.
- Communicate project status reports, including risk assessments and mitigation plans.
- Occasional travel, including travel by air.
The Qualities You Possess:
- Very organized with an ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment to help maintain all project information and documentation
- Team player to help coordinate tasks within the project team
- Excellent communication skills to bring a fresh perspective
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of web based project and document systems preferred
- A Bachelor's degree or related work experience is required
- 0-2 years of experience preferred
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is non-exempt based on the FLSA laws. Velex uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.