- Gilbert, AZ
Who Are We?
We are Champions! Since 2001, Nexius has grown into a leading telecom services provider in the US. Why? Because we understand victory and weakness is not in us! Every day we draw strength from our colleagues and work hard to design and deploy the best Telecom networks in the US. We are unique in combining Technology, Software, Network Engineering and Network Deployment services to provide our clients with the full network life cycle expertise. That is why we have become a premier partner to some of the largest companies in the U.S. including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Samsung, Dish, American Tower, Charter, Cox and many others.
Are you a Champion?
Nexius is looking for a Field Technician Champion to join our growing team in the Gilbert, AZ area. The Field Technician must possess a strong work ethic, have the ability to work independently with little or no supervision, be safety conscious at all times with a willingness to work in extreme weather conditions.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate daily jobs to ensure most efficient ways of completion
- Communicate with Supervisor on any and all issues within the company pertinent to field operations
- Provide close out documentation in a timely manner.
- Oversee subcontractors to ensure Scope of work and specifications are met.
- Have the ability to run conduit Rigid/EMT/PVC based on the Scope of work.
- Understanding of cell site power and grounding requirements.
- Able to set up effectively, operate all required hand tools, and test equipment.
- Able to prioritize, manage and report on the various job requirements and duties on a day to day basis.
- Request, track and maintain all truck inventory on a daily basis.
- Working Knowledge of ALU 7705: installation, scripting, and troubleshooting
- Ability to commutate with NOC to resolve VLAN/MSN/Ethernet issues.
- Technical Skills
- Continuous learning and actively identifying new areas for learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on teh job and learning through application.
- Flexibility; adapting to differnt/changing situations that may arise
- Have at least 2 years of experience with low voltage communication systems
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in cell site environment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents and drawings
- Ability to write detailed reports as well as good verbal communication
- OSHA 10 Certification
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and insurable under the company insurance policy
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Periodic air travel will be required