- Coppell, TX
Who Are We?
We are Champions! Since 2001, Nexius has grown into a leading telecom services provider in the US. Why? Because we understand victory and weakness is not in us! Every day we draw strength from our colleagues and work hard to design and deploy the best Telecom networks in the US. We are unique in combining Technology, Software, Network Engineering and Network Deployment services to provide our clients with the full network life cycle expertise. That is why we have become a premier partner to some of the largest companies in the U.S. including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Samsung, Dish, American Tower, Charter, Cox and many others.
Are you a Champion?
Nexius is looking for a Program Manager Champion to join our growing team in the Frisco, Coppell, Houston and San Antonio, TX areas and locations Nationwide. This position is an opportunity to build a career with Nexius, a forward-thinking and innovative services company that has earned a reputation as a valued partner to communications providers globally, using data-driven solutions to assure a quality service experience, drive operational efficiencies for customers, and uncover new business opportunities.
What You’ll Do
- As an experienced professional in your field, you will utilize your expertise in wireless project management to develop strategies to effectively build, manage, deploy and operate a large-scale metropolitan market and/or region
- Customer relationships are a core element of Nexius’ DNA, and strengthening existing as well as establishing new relationships is a key part of the Program Manager’s role
- Provide leadership over the Nexius site acquisition and network deployment team, service providers and general contractors that support the development activities for the region
- Manage cost and revenue for multi-million dollar budgets including forecasting for the assigned projects to ensure program success toward achieving defined objectives
- Develop and track project objectives, resource loading, and timelines
- Develop continuous improvement initiatives as well as foster innovative ideas, as well as drive the process improvement teams as necessary to streamline site acquisition and deployment efforts
- Engage, foster and manage strong partner relationships
- Communicate project status reports to the executive leadership team including risk assessments and mitigation plans
- Occasional travel, including travel by air
The Qualities You Possess:
- An innovative leader, always looking for ways to improve how things are done
- Strong communicator with excellent soft skills and customer relationship experience
- Ability to lead large-scale initiatives and leading multiple teams
- Experience working with team members in remote locations as well as the ability to work from home or from a remote office on a regular basis
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- 8-10+ years’ experience in wireless deployment projects to include site acquisition, deployment, construction and project management
- Ability to lead large-scale initiatives and supervising multiple people, projects, and environments
- Financial analysis, P&L and budgeting skills
- Executive level communication and presentation skills
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.