- Los Angeles, CA
Who Are We?
We are Champions! Since 2001, Nexius has grown into a leading telecom services provider in the US. Why? Because we understand victory and weakness is not in us! Every day we draw strength from our colleagues and work hard to design and deploy the best Telecom networks in the US. We are unique in combining Technology, Software, Network Engineering and Network Deployment services to provide our clients with the full network life cycle expertise. That is why we have become a premier partner to some of the largest companies in the U.S. including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Samsung, Dish, American Tower, Charter, Cox and many others.
Are you a Champion?
Nexius is looking for a Program Manager Champion to join our growing team in the North Los Angeles, CA area and locations Nationwide. The Program Manager will be responsible for providing program management, interfacing with the customer on a daily basis, and maintaining program direction.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the success of program and/or regional development and implementation
- Develop a program plan, track progress, and provide regular reporting and overall status to the customer as well as Nexius' executive management
- Manage regional and market implementation to ensure that Schedule and KPI commitments are met
- Build and maintain positive relationships with Client representatives and local market team
- Build, track, forecast and maintain a P&L
- Travel to other office locations and sites as needed
The Qualities You Possess:
- An innovative leader, always looking for ways to improve how things are done
- Strong communicator with excellent soft skills and customer relationship experience
- Ability to lead large-scale initiatives and leading multiple teams
- Experience working with team members in remote locations as well as the ability to work from home or from a remote office on a regular basis
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- 5-7+ years’ experience in wireless deployment projects to include site acquisition, deployment, construction and project management
- Ability to lead large-scale initiatives and supervising multiple people, projects, and environments
- Financial analysis, P&L and budgeting skills
- Executive level communication and presentation skills
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.