- Frisco, TX
Do you love solving problems, and love even more automating the solution so you never see the problem again? Are you interested in learning different business processes and be responsible for customizing, configuring and debugging different critical business applications on Force.com platform?
We are looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our growing team. The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for customizing, configuring and debugging applications on Salesforce platform.
What You’ll Do:
- Working with both internal and external groups to ensure systems are effectively integrated, configured, managed and supported in production environment.
- You will work with different Modules like Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Human Resources Management, Recruiting Platform, Accounting…
- You will also understand business processes to properly interpret and support end user. This will help you gain very good understanding in different areas of the business.
The Qualities You Possess:
- Being a team player in the truest sense, with an ability to work with partners across different time zones.
- A work ethic to drive projects and tasks to finish on time, overcoming any obstacles along the way.
- A desire to take the initiative, seizing opportunities when you see them.
- 2-3 years’ experience working on the force.com platform as administrator.
- Maintain user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
- Identify usage problems and craft technical / communication plans to remedy.
- Strong experience in user interface configuration, user provisioning, data transfer and cleansing, user training and documentation.
- Apex, Visualforce and Lightning experience is a big plus.
- Familiarity with the AppExchange ecosystem. Experience with Rootstock, FinancialForce FFA & HCM applications is a plus.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent interrupts with poise, professionalism and a sense of humor
- Experience working with Agile development methodology.
- Team player with strong verbal & written communication skills.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.