IP Network Engineer
- Mexico City, Mexico
Nexius is a technology solutions provider, integrating community-sourced, software-driven innovations, to create more intelligent networks, from inception to execution. We are fearless liberators of network potential, agitating for the infinite network.
Who We’re Looking For:
An IP Network Engineer to join our growing team in Mexico City, MX.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop methods of procedure to update service provider edge networks
- Participate in the change management process as a contributor, reviewer, implementer
- Work closely with project managers in defining, tracking and reporting tasks and milestones
- Provide as-built documentation for system deployments
The Qualities You Possess:
- Being a team player in the truest sense, with an ability to work with partners across different time zones.
- A desire to seize opportunities, take initiative and collaborate to solve problems, and follow through until closure.
- The art and science of organization, planning, implementing and tracking everything you do.
- Administration of IP addressing.
- Experience with ISIS, OSPF BGP and MPLS Protocols.
- Knowledge & Management of MPLS Layer 3 VPNs.
- Knowledge of Static Routing.
- Experience in troubleshooting Alcatel-Lucent routers: 7750 SR, 7705 SAR.
- Min. 3 years of telecom and networking experience.
- Undergraduate engineering degree in telecommunications, networking, electronics, computer science or similar fields.
- 2 or more CCNP or CCIE certifications in Routing & Switching / Data Center / Security.
- Fluent in Spanish, spoken and written, and proficient in English.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.