- San Francisco, CA
Network operators partner with our Network Deployment group for its continuous, ahead-of-the-curve innovation, and progressive approach to building networks that advance schedules, reduce costs, and increase quality of service. Our delivery teams leverage state-of-the-art software and automation tools, such as AccuV, providing unequaled consistency, accuracy, and visibility.
Who We're Looking For:
A Construction Manager to join our growing team in the San Francisco Bay area. The Construction Manager will be responsible for utilizing expertise in wireless project management to develop strategies in order to effectively build, manage, deploy and operate a large-scale metropolitan market and/or region. They will support the Market Manager on all development activities for a defined project, including supporting our internal network deployment team.
What You'll Do:
- Build, manage and motivate all members of the team.
- Support Market Manager by tracking project objectives, resource loading, and timelines.
- Support Market Manager on continuous improvement initiatives and oversee process improvement teams.
- Communicate project status reports to the customer and executive leadership team including risk assessments and mitigation plans.
- Manage fast track, large-scale multifaceted telecommunications projects with emphasis on electrical, construction, tower lighting and monitoring
- Manage daily calls and deliverables from multiple vendors to review projected forecasts for the day/week for construction starts, completions and rejections
- Ensure daily/weekly reporting to client is accurate and on track
- Oversee a Quality Control group
The Qualities You Possess:
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent communicator, communicating clearly and often.
- Driven to succeed, and able to work flexible hours and under pressure.
- Independent work style and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Thorough understanding of cellular/pcs equipment configurations.
- Experience in the local market
- Minimum 2 years in facilities construction, preferably with broadcast, microwave, and wireless site construction experience.
- Preferred experience in new site build construction, UMTS site construction or LTE site construction.
- Strong communications skills with a polished ability to communicate both formally and informally with multiple, distinct audiences, including internal teams, senior management, customers, contractors, and external resources.
- Experience working with Microsoft Office.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be insurable under the company insurance policy.
- Periodic air travel required
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.