Product Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA
Nexius is a next generation systems integrator, integrating community-sourced, software-driven innovations, to create more intelligent networks, from inception to execution. We are fearless liberators of network potential, agitating for the infinite network.
Who We're Looking For:
A Senior Product Marketing Manager passionate about marketing strategy, technology, and interested in identifying and solving market problems with a desire to tell the world about it. You are able to develop best in class go-to-market programs and have a track record to prove it. You are in your element when inspiring and leading cross functional teams to passionately contribute and execute on your go-to-market plans.
What You'll Do:
As a Senior Product Marketing Manager at Nexius, you will be our solutions champion, evangelist, and owner of Nexius’ positioning in the market. You will create marketing programs and launch plans that will continue to establish Nexius as a leading Solutions Provider in the transformation of network performance in this reshaping industry. You are responsible for obtaining and maintaining the required industry, market, and competitive knowledge as well as ensuring this knowledge is shared with technology solutions, sales, customer success, and the other departments across Nexius.
Innovation, attention to detail, and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp the customer mindset and transform customer challenges into value propositions is crucial. You will be expected to define new standards in data-driven, customer-focused marketing.
If you’re looking for a hands-on role in a fast-paced company with an opportunity to grow your career, this role is for you!
- Define and drive go-to-market plans and programs to drive demand
- Collaborate with internal resources to ensure you have the necessary information and you align on the successful execution of the go-to-market strategies
- Launch new products and manage the cross-functional implementation of the launch plan
- Become a market expert on Open Platform communities and the engagement model to identify current and future buyers, how they buy, and their buying criteria
- Become an expert in positioning Nexius against the competition
- Foster customer relationships to develop references, drive case studies and identify champions
- Deliver compelling webcasts and work with creative team to strategically contribute written articles
- Produce and present compelling presentations at various events to include: sales meetings, roadshows, and industry trade shows.
- Ensure the sales and customer success organizations understand the primary personas, are able to properly position Nexius, and have the necessary sales tools
The Qualities You Possess:
- You thrive in an environment that encourages openness
- Passionate and optimistic
- A desire to take the initiative, seizing opportunities when you see them
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years experience in product marketing
- Expert in developing results-driven go-to-marketing programs and product launches in a B2B Solutions environment.
- You believe in owning your role and take initiative to find opportunities, develop plans that inspire others, and ensure execution through measured results
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Demonstrated ability to influence others and build strong working relationships across departments
- Knowledge of Open Source /Open Platform Communities (TIP, OpenStack, OPNFV, ONOS…) is highly desirable
- BA or BS degree in technical field highly desired
- MBA is a plus
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.