- Montreal, Canada
Who We’re Looking for:
A Software Developer to join our growing team. The Software Developer will be responsible for designing, building and customizing web services API. This position will support the AccuV team. AccuV® is a revolutionary platform for managing end-to-end life cycle of network & infrastructure deployment projects. The Platform offers intelligent workflows for managing schedules, resources, scopes, deliverables, closeouts, financials & supply chain along with powerful on-demand analytics for improved efficiency and transparency.
What You’ll Do:
- Work on a team to design and develop new web services to connect to our ERP system.
- Your work will help almost every single person across multiple organizations do their jobs better. You will work with a variety of existing Modules like Supply Chain Management, Project Management, Human Resources Management, Recruiting, Accounting… Which will lead to an understanding of all different areas of our business.
The Qualities You Possess:
- Being a team player in the truest sense, with an ability to work with partners across different time zones. Have you checked our list of locations? We have talent all over the world!
- A work ethic to drive projects and tasks to finish on time. You'll use your amazing communication skills, creativity, and teamwork skills to obliterate obstacles.
- Detail oriented with analytical & problem-solving skills. Let's face it, what revolutionary platform was created by someone without these skills?
- A desire to take the initiative, seizing opportunities when you see them. Like this one!
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- 2-3 years’ experience in software development in telecommunications, IT, high tech industry, and/or consulting.
- Implement APIs as per the design specification and business process
- Strong experience designing and developing RESTful web services on .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming.
- Knowledge of Salesforce platform and ERP systems is a plus
- Ability to translate customer requirements into specifications.
- Experience working with Agile development methodology would be a plus.
- A Bachelor's degree with a GPA 3.0 + and a technical aptitude.
- Prefer degrees in Engineering or Computer Science or a related field.
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice.