Senior Java/JBPM Developer
- Reston, VA
Who We’re Looking For:
A Senior Java/JBPM (Java Business Process Manager) Developer to join us in our Reston, VA or to work virtually with moderate travel.
What You’ll Do:
You will be a key member of a pioneering, top-performing team developing a one of a kind framework that will enable the next generation of virtual networks to scale like never before. This work will involve mastering complex relationships between process automation, knowledge bases, virtual infrastructures, and machine learning. To accomplish this, you will also design and develop complex Web and Desktop Applications in Java and Business Rules workflows using jBPM and Drools.
The Qualities You Possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; You just get it, and are great at communicating it.
- Problem-solving is not just part of your job, it's your passion! You are always looking for new and innovative solutions to challenges.
- You've got grit! You might get knocked down, but you get up again.
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- BS in computer science or engineering degree
- Experience in J2EE software development frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, JPA, Web Service)
- Hands on experience on AngularJS, Bootstrap and jquery
- Experience in managing JBOSS Application Server
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.