Associate Project Coordinator
- San Antonio, TX
Who We Are:
We are Nexius, and we’re using the power of curiosity, excitement and intelligence to shape the future of communications. Every day, our talented team members are working with communications providers in 25 countries, designing and building their networks to accommodate new customers and new services, and providing strategic services and business intelligence to help them make smart decisions that keep their businesses competitive and growing.
Network operators partner with our Network Deployment group for its continuous, ahead-of-the-curve innovation, and progressive approach to building networks that advance schedules, reduce costs, and increase quality of service. Our delivery teams leverage state-of-the-art software and automation tools, such as AccuV, providing unequaled consistency, accuracy, and visibility.
Who We’re Looking For:
An Associate Project Coordinator to join our growing team in San Antonio, TX as part of our ACE program. The Associate Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting project resources while coordinating and maintaining project information, for the site acquisition team. Our Accelerated Career Enhancement (ACE) Program may be for you if you have 0-2 years of experience. We want to help you grow your career and skills through direct mentoring, training and development programs in various departments. As part of our ACE program, you must be willing to work hard, learn quickly, dream big, and tackle challenges to build a strong foundation to start your career. We can't wait to see what you can do!
Check out what our other ACE's have to say: http://www.nexius.com/ace-program/
What You’ll Do:
- Generate and submit purchase order requests
- Track incoming purchase orders received and track dollar amounts
- Submit invoicing requests and keep a record of all transactions
- Upload documents to customer database
- Update weekly reports using PowerPoint
- General Project Tracker updates with forecast/actual date recordings
- Perform other duties as assigned by the project manager
- Very organized with an ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment to help maintain all project information and documentation
- Team player to help coordinate tasks within the project team
- Excellent communication skills to bring a fresh perspective
- Expert with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of web based project and document systems preferred
- A Bachelor's degree or related work experience is required
- 0-2 years of experience
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is non-exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.