Associate Project Coordinator
- Frisco, TX
Who We Are:
We are Nexius, and we’re using the power of curiosity, excitement and intelligence to shape the future of communications. Every day, our talented team members are working with communications providers in 25 countries, designing and building their networks to accommodate new customers and new services, and providing strategic services and business intelligence to help them make smart decisions that keep their businesses competitive and growing.
Network operators partner with our Network Deployment group for its continuous, ahead-of-the-curve innovation, and progressive approach to building networks that advance schedules, reduce costs, and increase quality of service. Our delivery teams leverage state-of-the-art software and automation tools, such as AccuV, providing unequaled consistency, accuracy, and visibility.
Who We’re Looking For:
An Associate Project Coordinator to join our growing team in Frisco, TX as part of our ACE program. The Associate Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting project resources for the closeout team while coordinating and maintaining project information. Our Accelerated Career Enhancement (ACE) Program may be for you if you have 0-2 years of experience. We want to help you grow your career and skills through direct mentoring, training and development programs in various departments. As part of our ACE program, you must be willing to work hard, learn quickly, dream big, and tackle challenges to build a strong foundation to start your career. We can't wait to see what you can do!.
Check out what our other ACE's have to say: http://www.nexius.com/ace-program/
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in developing strategies in order to effectively close out and finalize projects.
- Work with our internal teams and general contractors as needed for the closeout team process.
- Track project objectives, resource loading, and timelines.
- Provide support for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Engage, foster and manage strong GC and internal team relationships.
- Communicate project status reports, including risk assessments and mitigation plans.
- Occasional travel, including travel by air.
The Qualities You Possess:
- Very organized with an ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment to help maintain all project information and documentation
- Team player to help coordinate tasks within the project team
- Excellent communication skills to bring a fresh perspective
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of web based project and document systems preferred
- A Bachelor's degree or related work experience is required
- 0-2 years of experience preferred