- Frisco, TX
Nexius is unique in combining Technology Services, Software (big data analytics), and Network Engineering and Deployment to provide its clients with full network life cycle expertise. Through software automation and self-performance, Nexius is accelerating its clients’ network technology evolution.
Who We’re Looking For:
Nexius has a reputation for innovation and exceeding customer expectations. This is great, but we don't settle for great. Our quest is to be exceptional. We are hiring an Associate Recruiter, in Frisco, TX to play an integral role in attracting, developing, engaging and retaining exceptional talent across the country. This position will support the Nexius Solutions division, and primarily the Network Deployment group. Our Accelerated Career Enhancement (ACE) Program may be for you if you have 0-2 years of experience. We want to help you grow your career and skills through direct mentoring, training and development programs in various departments. As part of our ACE program, you must be willing to work hard, learn quickly, dream big, and tackle challenges to build a strong foundation to start your career. We can't wait to see what you can do!
Check out what our other ACE's have to say: http://www.nexius.com/ace-program/
What You’ll Do:
The Associate Recruiter will be responsible for supporting senior recruiting team members with hiring initiatives by:
- Sourcing candidates, conduct screening interviews, facilitate manager interviews, document the process and feedback in our ATS, and negotiate and deliver offers
- Provide support in the onboarding process and talent retention
- Manage multiple searches for multiple hiring managers, staying organized and following up regularly to keep the process moving
- Work directly with hiring managers as well as executives, creating strong relationships and becoming a trusted advisor in the recruiting and hiring of talent
- Engage in social media activities to promote hiring opportunities and contribute to a positive employer brand for Nexius
- Aid in organizing and attending career fairs and other recruiting events
- Recommends new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in department and services performed.
- Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
- Assist with special recruiting programs
- Work with third party vendors to hire contractors when needed
- Ability to travel as business requires
The Qualities You Possess:
- Organized and detail-oriented, able to prioritize and drive forward both the daily tactical activities as well as strategic initiatives
- A team player in the truest sense, with an ability to support team members and work with partners across different time zones
- A work ethic to drive projects and tasks to finish on time, overcoming any obstacles along the way
- A desire to take the initiative, seizing opportunities when you see them
- Bachelor degree preferred or related work experience is required
- 0-2 years of recruiting or HR experience preferred
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is non-exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.