Associate Project Coordinator
- Frisco, TX
Who We Are:
Nexius is unique in combining Technology Services, Software (big data analytics), and Network Engineering and Deployment to provide its clients with full network life cycle expertise. Through software automation and self-performance, Nexius is accelerating its clients’ network technology evolution.
Network operators partner with our Network Deployment group for its continuous, ahead-of-the-curve innovation, and progressive approach to building networks that advance schedules, reduce costs, and increase quality of service. Our delivery teams leverage state-of-the-art software and automation tools, such as AccuV, providing unequaled consistency, accuracy, and visibility.
Who We’re Looking For:
An Associate Project Coordinator to join our growing team in Frisco, TX as part of our ACE program. The Associate Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting project resources for the closeout team while coordinating and maintaining project information. Our Accelerated Career Enhancement (ACE) Program may be for you if you have 0-2 years of experience. We want to help you grow your career and skills through direct mentoring, training and development programs in various departments. As part of our ACE program, you must be willing to work hard, learn quickly, dream big, and tackle challenges to build a strong foundation to start your career. We can't wait to see what you can do!
Check out what our other ACE's have to say: http://www.nexius.com/ace-program/
What You’ll Do:
- Assist in developing strategies in order to effectively close out and finalize projects.
- Work with our internal teams and general contractors as needed for the closeout team process.
- Track project objectives, resource loading, and timelines.
- Provide support for continuous improvement initiatives.
- Engage, foster and manage strong GC and internal team relationships.
- Communicate project status reports, including risk assessments and mitigation plans.
- Occasional travel, including travel by air.
The Qualities You Possess:
- Very organized with an ability to work in a high stress, fast paced environment to help maintain all project information and documentation
- Team player to help coordinate tasks within the project team
- Excellent communication skills to bring a fresh perspective
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of web based project and document systems preferred
- A Bachelor's degree or related work experience is required
- 0-2 years of experience