Associate Account Manager
- Reston, VA
We are Nexius, and we’re using the power of curiosity, excitement and intelligence to shape the future of communications. Nexius is accelerating its clients’ network technology evolution. As a top-tier OCP member, founding member of TIP, and contributor to the open source IP ecosystem, Nexius is accelerating the virtualization of networks through agile development, testing, and operational support of network functions.
Who We’re Looking For:
An Associate Account Manager to join our growing team in Reston, VA. The Associate Account Manager will be responsible for providing support to the senior sales team and ensuring excellent service to our clients.
What You’ll Do:Assist Account Development team with:
- Day-to-day account management
- Strategic program initiatives
- Identifying areas of growth & opportunity
- Campaign development and optimization
- Reports and Analysis
- Powerpoint presentation creation
- Interact with and provide direct support of the client
- Identify and develop sales opportunities at existing clients
- Assist in employee retention by conducting regular check-ins on consultants
- May set up client meetings, develop agendas and provide follow-up notes
- Contribute to company initiatives
- Complete special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
The Qualities You Possess:
- Being a team player in the truest sense, with an ability to work with partners across different time zones
- A work ethic to drive projects and tasks to finish on time, overcoming any obstacles along the way
- A desire to take the initiative, seizing opportunities when you see them
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, high-energy personality
- Competitive, goal-oriented mindset
- College degree (BA/BS)
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.