- Reston, VA
Who Are We?
We are Champions! Since 2001, Nexius has grown into a leading telecom services provider in the US. Why? Because we understand victory and weakness is not in us! Every day we draw strength from our colleagues and work hard to design and deploy the best Telecom networks in the US. We are unique in combining Technology, Software, Network Engineering and Network Deployment services to provide our clients with the full network life cycle expertise. That is why we have become a premier partner to some of the largest companies in the U.S. including AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, Samsung, Dish, American Tower, Charter, Cox and many others.
Are you a Champion?
Nexius is looking for an Account Manager Champion to join our growing team in Reston, VA. The Associate Account Manager will be responsible for providing support to the senior sales team and ensuring excellent service to our clients.
What You’ll Do:Assist Account Development team with:
- Day-to-day account management
- Strategic program initiatives
- Identifying areas of growth & opportunity
- Campaign development and optimization
- Reports and Analysis
- Powerpoint presentation creation
- Interact with and provide direct support of the client
- Identify and develop sales opportunities at existing clients
- Assist in employee retention by conducting regular check-ins on consultants
- May set up client meetings, develop agendas and provide follow-up notes
- Contribute to company initiatives
- Complete special projects and other responsibilities as assigned.
The Qualities You Possess:
- Being a team player in the truest sense, with an ability to work with partners across different time zones
- A work ethic to drive projects and tasks to finish on time, overcoming any obstacles along the way
- A desire to take the initiative, seizing opportunities when you see them
The Skills and Background You’ll Bring:
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, high-energy personality
- Competitive, goal-oriented mindset
- College degree (BA/BS)
Please Note: This job description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties or skills and due to the changing nature of the job is subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice. This position is exempt based on the FLSA laws. Nexius uses E-verify and third party background check services during the hiring process.