- Job-Category: Finance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Schedule: Full-Time
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
As an Account Officer, you will be responsible for the following;
- Daily cash sales count/ reconciliation
- Account Receivables (Tracking of invoices & posting of payments / reconciliation of customers account)
- Cash payment to bank and cash disbursement
- Posting of cash vouchers to general ledger / cash reconciliation
- Month – End / mid-month statistics report
- Ensure weekly city ledger meeting are done and serve as Secretary of the meeting
- Circulate weekly report of city ledger meeting
- Daily bar stock inventory & sales statistics reconciliation
- Cash float count (Front office, Restaurant & Bar
- Daily reconciliation of room / front office reports
- Posting of daily POS transactions & POS reconciliation with opera report
- Vetting of dockets (Restaurant docket reconciliation)
- Assist in accounts payable (uploading online payment for vendors)
- Payment of taxes / pension and other statutory payment in the bank
- Conducting monthly Focus / departmental audit
- Ensure all LPOs are approved and processed in a timely manner
- Ensure costs are within budget and negotiate pricing and favourable payment terms
- Receive all deliveries and verify that all items meet required standard level & validity period
- Maintain an organised record/report of all inventory and ensure that all items in & out of store are accurately captured
- Responsible for the storage and movement of all stock items
- Ensure that quantity delivered matches with invoicing and also witnessed by the security and correctly signed
- Post all invoices received and issued out using material control
- General stock management & control
- Degree in Accounting or Banking & Finance.
- 2 - 4 years’ experience working in a similar role. Experience in the Hospitality Industry will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in using accounting software and Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial reporting, and taxation.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professional Certification added advantage (ACA/ICAN)
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.