VIP Concierge Supervisor - Full Time
- Job-Category: Rooms
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Schedule: Full-Time
Would you like to be part of an extraordinary team? Do you want to elevate your career with a global luxury brand offering extensive development opportunities? Would you like to utilize global perks & privileges & enjoy a competitive wage and attractive benefits package?
As VIP Concierge Supervisor, you will create extraordinary memories for our highest-paying guests. From pre-arrival to post-departure, the VIP Concierge Supervisor is responsible for maintaining the highest level of service for our VIP guests.
Why work for Fairmont Pacific Rim?
- A competitive rate of $28.60 per hour
- Complimentary meal through our Colleague Dining Program
- Exclusive access to the Pacific Northwest Food & Beverage Discount Program with 50% off at our dining destinations in Vancouver, Victoria, and Whistler
- Travel reimbursement program for a TransLink monthly pass
- Extensive benefits package including health, paramedical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance for those meeting eligibility requirements
- Company-matched pension plan and ability to enroll in the Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan for those meeting eligibility requirements
- Complimentary hotel stay for newly hired employees with breakfast for two through our BE OUR GUEST program
- Employee benefit card offering discounted room and food & beverage rates at AccorHotels worldwide
- Free learning programs through our Academies and discounted programs and courses through eCornell
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities like Planet 21 and RiiSE
What you will be doing:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service
- Lead the VIP Concierge team to ensure all standards and operating procedures are adhered to during shift
- Work closely with Front Office and Fairmont Gold team to create memorable and luxurious experiences for VIP guests
- Handle guest concerns effectively and efficiently, while ensuring proper logging and follow-up is conducted
- Liaise with Front Office team to ensure smooth arrival/departure of VIP guests
- Consistently implement creative & innovative ideas to enhance guest experience by arranging for wine tasting sessions, cheese tasting, cocktail of the month, and promote specialty dishes from F&B outlets
- Review all VIP Reservations to ensure accuracy
- Provide exceptional concierge duties such as external city reservations
- Assist with food and beverage services in executive lounge
- Follow department policies, procedures and safety standards
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
- Frequent standing and walking throughout shift
- Occasional kneeling, pushing, pulling and lifting up to 20lbs
Your experience and skills include:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in luxury hospitality is required
- Les Clefs d’Or an asset
- Previous Property Management System experience required
- Command in multiple languages is an asset
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications is required
- Must possess a professional presentation
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible, reliable & organized
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to focus on the guests’ needs, while remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Serving it Right certification required
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts, including mornings, evenings, overnights, weekends and overtime
Your team and working environment:
When it’s a beautiful day in Vancouver, there is no better place to work than our outdoor food & beverage offerings.
Visa Requirements: Must be legally eligible to work in Canada. The hotel is unable to assist candidates in obtaining Canadian work authorization.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS