Meetings & Events Coordinator
- Job-Category: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Schedule: Full-Time
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
What you will be doing:
- Enrolling Event Organizers on our Loyalty Program.
- Assisting with sight inspection.
- Meet and greet event coordinators.
- Attending to the needs of meeting coordinators or hosts during their events.
- Ensuring the cleanliness of Meetings & Events spaces of the hotel.
- Follow up calls, pre-conference and post-conference meetings.
- Other departmental duties assigned by Supervisor.
Your Skills and Experience include:
- Excellent organizational Skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Networking Savvy.
- An understanding of Events.
- Must be a problem-solver.
- Ability to multitasking and pay attention to details.
- Minimum 2 years experience in same or similar positions.
- A bachelor's degree in meeting and event management or its equivalent.
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists! Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists.
Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other.
We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
We are currently seeking a Passionate, results-oriented Professional to fill the position of a Meetings & Events Coordinator.
We have an exciting team ready to demonstrate their skills and support you to get the work done to achieve hotel and organisational objectives.
Just be genuine, human, warm and take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.