- Job-Category: Engineering & Maintenance
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Schedule: Full-Time
"Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS"
What you will be doing:
- Installing, maintaining, and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures
- Fitting and repairing various appliances
- Execute all the plumbing maintenance activities to high standards within policy and procedure.
- Responsible for the installation, repair and maintenance of all plumbing systems.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with both guests and colleagues
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality and compliance
Your Experience and Skills include:
- HND Plumbing.
- Minimum 3 Years Hands on Experience in Plumbing works.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills..
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
Your team and working environment:
At Accor, we are Heartists! Are you ready to put your heart at the center of everything that you do? If so, then join our team of Heartists.
Every day, we look for opportunities to engage on a personal & meaningful way with our guests and each other.
We deliver heartfelt hospitality in an environment that is engaging, enthusiastic and professionally rewarding!
We are currently seeking a Passionate, results-oriented Professional to fill the position of an Plumber.
We have an exciting team ready to demonstrate their skills and support you to get the work done to achieve hotel and organisational objectives.
Just be genuine, human, warm and take steps to do the ordinary in an extraordinary way.
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.