Luxury Reservation Consultant ( Arabic Speakers )
- Job-Category: Sales & Marketing
- Job Type: Permanent
We are Accor. We are a worldwide Augmented Hospitality leader. We are more than 230,000 hospitality experts placing people at the heart of what we do, creating new connections & emotions for our guests, nurturing real passion for service and achievement beyond limits.
We’re so much more than hotels — we’re creating innovative lifestyle experiences , whether you live, work or play. Blaze your own trail from 40+ hotel brands, restaurants, nightclubs, spas, co-working spaces, and tech start-ups .
Building on the strength of our teams and our strong holistic ecosystem of brands & solutions, we are breaking new ground to shape the hospitality of tomorrow and inspire new ways to experience the world.
Are you enthusiastic about Luxury and Sales? We are looking for Heartists to join our team. Our newly established Global Reservation Centre in Barcelona is looking for a passionate hospitality talent to become a fundamental part of our growing team with ambitious goals.
As a Luxury Reservation Consultant, you will be a key member of our Global Reservation Centre based in Barcelona, offering guests your knowledgeable recommendations as you reserve their rooms and suites for any of our luxury brands hotels located worldwide. You will be sharing your expertise and knowledge for our spectacular, world-class locations and properties, while having authentic conversations with guests.
What you will be doing
- Responding to guests requests in an unscripted environment, where we are known as Heartists® (Heart + Artist). Everything we do comes from the heart, and you have the freedom be creative in your guest conversations
- Having authentic conversations while you book global travel experiences to luxury destinations
- Sharing your knowledge and your passion for hospitality, making thoughtful recommendations help your guests choose the right room and package for their needs
- Education and/or work experience in sales, customer service, hospitality, or tourism industries.
- Experience in luxury travel will be an asset.
- Native level in literary Arabic and fluency in English (C1) is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong understanding of customer service principles and best practices
- Exceptional multitasking, organizational, and time management abilities
- Strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Genuinely curious and eager to self-develop
- Respectful and collaborative within a diverse multicultural environment
- Passionate about travel and hospitality
- Must be currently legally entitled to work full time in Spain
What is in it for you:
- Private health insurance
- 24 working days of paid holidays per year
- Attractive discounted rates for our iconic properties worldwide
- Daily food allowance
- Incentive plan
- Access to ongoing training and professional development
- Opportunities for career growth
- Diverse, inclusive, and fun work environment
- Positive and supportive company culture
- Work-Life Balance commitment
- Opportunities to give back to the community and make a positive impact
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities. By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS