Sr Director, Solutions Management (Advocacy Solutions)
- Plymouth Meeting, PA, USA
Accolade at a glance…
Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. We help millions of people and their employers navigate the complexities of the healthcare system with empathy, expertise and through exceptional service while supporting them in lowering the cost of care and improving health outcomes. Accolade blends technology-enabled health and benefits solutions, specialized support from Accolade Health Assistants® and Clinicians and access to expert medical opinion services for high-cost treatment decisions. We consistently receive consumer satisfaction ratings over 90 percent and have been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Top Place to Work 2020 and Business Intelligence for Excellence in Customer Service 2020. Please visit us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and at accolade.com
Role Overview ...
The Senior Director, Solutions Management (Advocacy Solutions), VP, Solutions Management & Marketing, is responsible for having direct oversight of product management for Accolade’s new advocacy offerings. We’re looking for someone who has a proven ability to blend strategic visioning with entrepreneurial direct hands-on execution and general management skills. A relentless commitment to our customers and excitement to take on new challenges and drive our offering P/L is a must. We want someone with the talent, creativity and leadership to take our product offering to the next chapter through short-to-mid-term strategies that support Total Care and the overall Solutions & Growth strategy.
Location - Open to multiple locations/ Open to this position being remote
A day in the life…
- Build product and market strategy around provider quality and price steerage, member engagement, clinical interventions and employer cost-savings strategy for the Total Care offering
- Own the Offering P/L, success metrics and solution roadmap, prioritizing long-term and short-term initiatives that are aimed at growing the offering in a high quality and profitable manner
- Partner closely with Operations leadership to design solution process excellence and operating models that ensure solution quality, efficiency and scale
- Utilizes deep industry knowledge combined with Accolades goals to partner closely with Product Marketing & Sales to drive market adoption and customer growth
- Build trusted relationships across the enterprise and influence key business partners that have no direct reporting line
- Collaborate cross-functionally to create effective relationships, listen, communicate, influence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels
- Continuously manage expectations with all relevant stakeholders including the senior leadership team
- Demonstrate strong sense of accountability for solution roadmap even where ownership may reside with multiple product & technology areas
- Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the organization’s ability to meet its strategic, financial and technical goals
- Work with other business partners to perform deep data driven analysis, to surface actionable insights and product requirements; drive the implementation of recommendations derived from this analysis
- Lead and motivate (directly and/or by influence) world-class product managers, engineers, QA, UX designers, and work closely with other partner stakeholders (marketing, sales, services, legal, finance) to provide the guidance and direction for achieving our vision
What we are looking for…
- Bachelor of Science and/or Master's Degree in Business, Healthcare or related field
- 10-15+ years of product management (B2B, B2C consumer products), product marketing and/or general management with demonstrated ability to discover, define and deliver solutions
- Strong background in the healthcare industry with health care application providers and/or healthcare technology marketplace
- Industry background in provider price transparency, quality, second opinion and related markets
- Strong data and analytics background
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter with ability to lead projects and build new products from the ground up independently
- Attention to detail, including proven ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically, and execute methodically
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is a must
- Demonstrated ability to use hard data to back up assumptions and develop business cases
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever is necessary with a positive attitude and fit with the Accolade team culture
- An ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, schedule trade-offs and opportunistic new ideas with technical and non-technical employees
- A demonstrated record of partnering with teams across an organization to influence and achieve business results across multiple teams who may have different goals
- Proven creativity in the software that you've helped deliver
Where permitted by applicable law, candidates must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered, if not currently employed by Accolade, Inc. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified employees with disabilities or for a sincerely held religious belief.
Please note that a request for exemption due to a personal preference not to receive a vaccine is not protected by law. All requests for exemptions from this mandate shall be directed to the Company recruiter who shall route the request to the Company’s human resources department.
What is important to us...
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.