Intern, Project Management (Customer Implementation)
- Plymouth Meeting, PA, USA
Accolade at a glance…
Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. We help millions of people and their employers navigate the complexities of the healthcare system with empathy, expertise and through exceptional service while supporting them in lowering the cost of care and improving health outcomes. Accolade blends technology-enabled health and benefits solutions, specialized support from Accolade Health Assistants® and Clinicians and access to expert medical opinion services for high-cost treatment decisions. We consistently receive consumer satisfaction ratings over 90 percent and have been recognized by Inc. Magazine as a Top Place to Work 2020 and Business Intelligence for Excellence in Customer Service 2020. Please visit us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and at accolade.com.
The Project Management Intern will report to the Director of Customer Implementations & Project Management. He/she will be a member of the Accolade Operations Project Management team gaining real world experience managing complex, cross functional business issues. This position will provide the opportunity to take theories and concepts studied and apply them to real business challenges. It will also provide insight into downstream impacts that changes can have on the organization. Our intern will work closely with the PM team, strengthening the appreciation for teamwork and collaboration.
A day in the life…
- Create standards for operational initiatives
- Optimize implementation tools and processes
- Refine the lessons learned & customer feedback loop to ensure continuous improvement
- Contribute to a large implementation project and/or lead a small implementation project
What we are looking for…
- Currently pursuing a BA / BS degree in Business, Organizational Leadership, Healthcare or a similar field
- Familiar with project management and basic project management tools and methodologies
- Detail oriented, inquisitive and comfortable speaking up in a group setting
- Strong problem solving skills
- Ability to build relationships to influence desired project outcomes
- Leadership, communication & presentation skills
- Quick starter with ability to “roll up your sleeves” and make a contribution quickly
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.