Intern, Activate Member Engagement and Marketing (Solutions & Growth)
- Plymouth Meeting, PA, USA
Accolade at a glance…
Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. Using a blend of cloud-based technologies, specialized support from Accolade Health Assistants® and Clinicians, and integrated data and programs across mobile, online and phone, Accolade navigates people through the healthcare system with trust, empathy and ease. Employers of all sizes offer Accolade to employees and their families as the single place to turn for all health, healthcare, and benefits questions or concerns, increasing their engagement in benefits and connecting them to the highest quality providers and care. By empowering people to make better decisions about their health, Accolade lowers the cost and complexity of healthcare, and achieves consumer satisfaction ratings over 90% and an NPS of 60. The company has been recognized multiple times as a Fastest Growing Business, Top Workplace and Company to Watch. For more information, visit Accolade on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and at www.accolade.com.
The Activate Member Engagement and Marketing Intern, reporting to Manager, Program Engagement, is responsible for …
Supporting member engagement initiatives that help raise awareness of Accolade’s services among members and catalyze members to take actions that improve their health. The intern will have the opportunity to roll up their sleeves and get involved with building member engagement programs from initial research and background analysis to development of the tactics (e.g. emails, direct mail, push notifications).
A day in the life…
- Research key topics in order to improve the performance of Accolade’s engagement programs (e.g. research how best to use video in loyalty-focused engagement campaigns). Synthesize research findings and communicate key insights to the broader team.
- Manage the development of 2-3 multi-channel engagement programs, including:
- Initial research / analysis
- Create program brief
- Write copy
- Collaborate with creative team on design
What we are looking for…
- Current undergraduate student studying marketing, communications or public health
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to independently complete literature reviews
- Experience through coursework, previous internships, or school activities developing or assisting with marketing or communications campaigns
- Excellent writer who is eager to sharpen their skills communicating about health topics
- Excited to learn and innovate
- Graphic design experience is a plus!
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.