Mgr, Program Engagement
- Seattle, WA, USA
Accolade at a glance…
Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. Using a blend of cloud-based technologies, specialized support from Accolade Health Assistants® and Clinicians, and integrated data and programs across mobile, online and phone, Accolade navigates people through the healthcare system with trust, empathy and ease. Employers of all sizes offer Accolade to employees and their families as the single place to turn for all health, healthcare, and benefits questions or concerns, increasing their engagement in benefits and connecting them to the highest quality providers and care. By empowering people to make better decisions about their health, Accolade lowers the cost and complexity of healthcare, and achieves consumer satisfaction ratings over 90% and an NPS of 60. The company has been recognized multiple times as a Fastest Growing Business, Top Workplace and Company to Watch. For more information, visit Accolade on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and at www.accolade.com.
The Program Engagement Manager is responsible for shaping and executing strategies that drive awareness, positive perception, and engagement among the member families we serve. They are responsible from customer implementation through ongoing service delivery to ultimately driving ROI for our customers. The successful candidate will be able to work effectively with internal/external stakeholders as a consultative partner for developing and executing marketing programs and tactics.
A day in the life....
- Partner and collaborate with Customer Partnerships, Reporting & BI, Customer Implementation, Sales, and Operations, as well as directly with the customer, as a key contributor to our customers’ success
- Develop and execute member engagement implementation strategy and plan; streamline the process and work with stakeholders to understand their communications channels, employee demographics, benefits champions, and other nuances to effectively educate member families and drive rapid uptake/engagement in service.
- Design and implement social media strategy to drive member awareness of the Accolade brand
- Build and maintain a member engagement communications library that can be form factored to meet the individual needs of customer communication initiatives/channels.
- Develop and manage programmatic clinical and general awareness campaign offerings that will run across the Accolade book of business.
- Drive targeted levels of inbound contacts from first-time callers and from members of key segments of interest (e.g. ER use, biometric results, newly diagnosed). Achieve response rates above the industry standard.
- Manage external agencies and vendors, and educate them on the objectives and performance to ensure successful project/campaign execution.
- Track and analyze marketing program results; use series of A/B monthly testing to continually learn and improve.
- Stay up-to-date on consumer marketing and best practices, and ways they can be applied to our business.
- Utilize exceptional project management skills to consistently deliver projects on time and within budget.
What we are looking for...
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Marketing/Communications/Advertising
- 5-8 years of account and/or project management experience in a professional services organization, marketing agency, or internal employer benefits communications group
- Excellent project management skills, including organizing, prioritizing and tracking all phases of a project
- Solid knowledge of member/employee communication best practices and ways to use both digital and traditional marketing methods to reach targeted individuals
- Outstanding communication, analytical and copywriting skills
- Trusted adviser who is adept at building relationships and influencing decisions
- Superior planning, organization, problem solving skills, and the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Comfortable using data to analyze campaign results and make decisions
- Experience managing a brand on several social media channels
Preferred qualifications include…
- Experience working with or communicating to TRICARE or other government health plan members
- Understanding of the healthcare ecosystem and HIPAA laws and regulations, especially as they pertain to marketing
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.