Sr. Manager, Clinical Product Solutions Consultant
- Plymouth Meeting, PA, USA
Accolade at a Glance
Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. Using a blend of cloud-based technologies, specialized support from Accolade Health Assistants® and Clinicians, and integrated data and programs across mobile, online and phone, Accolade navigates people through the healthcare system with trust, empathy and ease. Employers of all sizes offer Accolade to employees and their families as the single place to turn for all health, healthcare, and benefits questions or concerns, increasing their engagement in benefits and connecting them to the highest quality providers and care. By empowering people to make better decisions about their health, Accolade lowers the cost and complexity of healthcare, and achieves consumer satisfaction ratings over 90% and an NPS of 60. The company has been recognized multiple times as a Fastest Growing Business, Top Workplace and Company to Watch. For more information, visit Accolade on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and at www.accolade.com.
The Sr Mgr, Product Solutions Consultant is responsible for engaging with prospective customers in the pre-sale process to provide in-depth healthcare industry expertise and Accolade product knowledge to identify and drive an Accolade solution that meets the prospects evolving business needs. This individual will align closely in supporting the Sales and Solutions Marketing organizations by bringing to life Accolade¡¦s applications and services.
A day in the life..
- Utilize depth and breadth of knowledge to provide subject matter expertise on Accolade applications and solutions.
- Partner with sales, solutions marketing, product management and implementation to assess and anticipate risks, product or process needs and changes, and issue resolution in driving a more streamlined customer installations.
- Collaborate across the business to ensure effective knowledge sharing.
- Partner with Product Management to understand short and long-term product roadmap; leverage expertise to communicate the roadmap and new features to prospects and customers.
- In conjunction with Solutions Marketing and Product Management, identify features and gaps needed to meet customer needs.
- Participate and play a key role in prospective customer internal and external site visits.
- Travel ~50% of the time for meetings with customers and partners.
- Provide subject matter expertise into RFI and RFP responses.
· BS or BA; MBA or Masters highly desired
· 10+ years of Product Management or related experience
· Possess a strong understanding of the healthcare industry and advocacy service models (understanding Accolade’s service model is a plus)
· Superior skills in relationship building, active listening, needs analysis, solution design and win-win negotiating
· Demonstrates strong presentation skills and a solutions and service orientation
· Ability to manage, process and apply large quantities of information quickly and accurately
· Proven leadership and organizational skills; excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Self-starter with strong problem solving ability
· Ability to maintain and grow relationships
· High level of energy and enthusiasm
· Demonstrated market and industry knowledge
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives
is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing
for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different
backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough
problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work
or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down
barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one
person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.