- Plymouth Meeting, PA, USA
Accolade at a glance…
Accolade provides personalized health and benefits solutions designed to empower every person to live their healthiest life. Using a blend of cloud-based technologies, specialized support from Accolade Health Assistants® and Clinicians, and integrated data and programs across mobile, online and phone, Accolade navigates people through the healthcare system with trust, empathy and ease. Employers of all sizes offer Accolade to employees and their families as the single place to turn for all health, healthcare, and benefits questions or concerns, increasing their engagement in benefits and connecting them to the highest quality providers and care. By empowering people to make better decisions about their health, Accolade lowers the cost and complexity of healthcare, and achieves consumer satisfaction ratings over 90% and an NPS of 60. The company has been recognized multiple times as a Fastest Growing Business, Top Workplace and Company to Watch. For more information, visit Accolade on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and at www.accolade.com.
The Director, FP&A, reporting to VP, FP&A is responsible for performing value-added analysis, financial planning, monthly reporting activities, and providing strategic leadership in support of the company’s efforts to grow and drive operational efficiencies. They are responsible for supporting business growth by ensuring internal planning processes allow for scale, reliability in planning cycles, accuracy in forecasts. Leads the Financial Planning aspects to driving and expanding gross margin initiatives, partnering with cross-functional business stakeholders to identify opportunities and execute on company objectives
A day in the life…
- Lead the Company’s financial modeling & analysis and partner with senior leaders in pursuit of growth and operational efficiencies in the business
- Work with the executive and senior management teams on planning, assessing and driving key strategic initiatives related to expanding gross margins for the business
- Provide financial modeling, financial analysis and valuation support for strategic activities, operational analysis and other ad-hoc financial projects
- Coordinate, develop, consolidate and review internal financial reports, analyses and explanations, including analyzing and reporting actual financial and metric results compared to relevant budgets/forecasts, preparing appropriate MD&A, and providing actionable recommendations.
- Drive continuous improvement of internal financial reporting, establish the reporting content and format for monthly MD&A for distribution, and budgeting and forecasting processes by establishing and maintaining high quality accuracy standards, developing and modifying budgeting and forecasting templates and tools, automating processes, enhancing reporting system capabilities, and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of procedures and controls
- Collaborate with Finance Leadership to identify and define appropriate metrics and maintain quarterly dashboards.
- Continuously optimize and maintain planning models to deliver reliable earnings forecasts.
- Continuously improve our planning tools and models to yield more accurate forecasts.
What we are looking for…
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a quantitative discipline such as Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics
- 8-10 years relevant experience in financial planning and analysis or related field
- Demonstrated experience managing projects and partnering with senior level leaders
- Expert computer skills with a demonstrated ability to use Excel at the highest level in conjunction with enterprise reporting systems to perform advanced financial modeling
- Excellent organizational skills with a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to anticipate future business needs and proactively engage with potential stakeholders
- Ability to build relationships across business units
What is important to us
Creating an enduring company that is hyper-focused on our culture and making a meaningful impact in the lives of our employees, members and customers. The secret to our success is:
We find joy and purpose in serving others
Making a difference in our members’ and customers’ lives is what we do. Even when it’s hard, we do the right thing for the right reasons.
We are strong individually and together, we’re powerful
Trusting in our colleagues and embracing their different backgrounds and experiences enable us to solve tough problems in creative ways, having fun along the way.
We roll up our sleeves and get stuff done
Results motivate us. And we aren't afraid of the hard work or tough decisions needed to get us there.
We’re boldly and relentlessly reinventing healthcare
We're curious and act big -- not afraid to knock down barriers or take calculated risks to change the world, one person at a time.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.